Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy Cupcakes

I found this post earlier today -- these are some awesome cupcakes, I just had to share! The post is called "The 20 Most Inventive Cupcakes Known to Man" and they really live up to that hefty title! These cupcakes really put my own to shame (even with my signature bedazzling of icing polka dots, stripes, sparkly colored sugar and sprinkles.) But these cupcakes featured go above and beyond!

Personally, I love these Glee-inspired cupcakes that were made by 2010: A Bake Odyssey (compliments to them for the pic). 


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a journalism student who's doing a multi-media project about cupcakes, and I was wondering if I could use this picture as part of it. It's due this friday, so a quick response would be super helpful :) Thanks! By the way, I really love your cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...