Monday, May 24, 2010

New Cookbook, New Cookbook!

For all my hard work in the kitchen I bought myself a new cookbook : The Slow Cooker Bible. It's packed with 200+ recipes for the slow cooker (duh) and includes tasty things that I'm adding to my "to make" list like:

Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix
Party Mix
Honey-Sauced Chicken Wings
Slow Cooker Taco Shredded Beef
Hearty Chili Mac
Slow Cooker Mesquite Beef
Mediterranean Meatball Ratatouille
Coq au Vin
Easy Homemade Barbecue Sandwiches
Double Thick Baked Potato-Cheese Soup
Potato & Spinach Soup with Gouda
Hamburger Soup
Campfire Sausage and Potato Soup
Potato and Leek soup with Bacon
Chili with Chocolate
Peasant Potatoes

If you would like to see what else I have on my "to cook" list check out my page "Yummy Things I Want to Cook from My Cookbooks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...