Monday, November 23, 2009

And so it begins...

I'm a writer so I spend hours on my laptop banging out the perfect story. Since my apartment is small, I do the majority of my writing sitting at the counter in my kitchen. The other day, while pondering the perfect word choice for a story, I noticed my stove looking forlornly at me...
just begging me to cook something. We used to be old friends, when (and how) did our relationship end? Somewhere between dining out and all-too-tempting take-out options, my relationship with my kitchen has waned. Well, it's about time I rekindle the romance. And of course, the writer in me insisted that I document the results here. For better or for worse... here is my attempt to really learn how to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...